On 28th November 2020, Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC) CIMA Society has invited our Executive Chairman, Dato’ Dr Chua Hock Hoo as honorable speaker to share his successful transformation story “The Journey of Home-grown Accounting Practice: Transformation From A Humble Firm To An International Professional Services Provider”
The highlights of the sharing of The Journey of Homegrown Accounting Practice as below:
- Started from 3 staff in 1993 to more than 400 staff now
- Uphold 10+10+10 Growing Strategy
- Talented Staff Program by Cheng & Co Foundation
Through Q&A session, Dato’ Dr Chua Hock Hoo also shared his real-life advice and insights to the TARUC CIMA Society students which cannot be found in the books.
Cheng & Co is the leading home-grown International Accounting Firm provides the one-stop professional centre with innovative solutions for excellence. Our team is specialized in providing insightful advice to assist your company to get through the business difficulties.
The contact details of Cheng & Co-Regional office personnel are as follows: or
- Northern Region (Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak) Mr. Albert Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Central Region (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor) Mr. Sam Kong (email@example.com)
- Southern Region (Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor) Mr. Aaron Heng (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms Moon Gan (email@example.com)
The information provided by CHENG & CO (“we,” “us” or “our”) on www.chengco.com.my (the “Site”) [and our mobile application] is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site [and our mobile application] is provided in good faith; however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site [or our mobile application].