This course conducted to ensure the participants are able to
- Identify the essential elements of a valid contract.
- Formulate clear contract terms for a legal and enforceable contract
- Identify possible potential contractual risks on contract clauses.
- Identify effective contract management methods.
- Overview of Contract Law
- What can makes your contract clauses lose it’s legal effects
- Negotiating your contract terms to protect your rights
- Important contract terms that affects your contractual obligations
- Effective contracts management and risk mitigation
|Early Bird (Register before 15th May)||RM200|
*All participants will be entitled to 10 CPE Points and 7 CPD Points. Sign up now!
Shall you have further clarification, do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or call +6017-704 0880 (Ms Tan).
Wong Yuen Hwa (Eva)
Associate Practice Manager of CC Advisory SDN BHD
CMSRL, FAR and CFP holder
Eva Wong is a Master Degree holder in Construction Contract Management and completed 2 theses in legal field. She was an Associate member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrator and practiced contract management for 11 years in her previous job. Eva is currently the holder of Capital Market Services Representative License and Financial Adviser Representative license issued by Securities Commission Malaysia and Bank Negara Malaysia. She is also a certified and licensed Financial Planner.
As a licensed financial planner, Eva understands the importance of contract management to businesses. Poor contract management can lead to disputes which subsequently affect the financial situation and reputation of a company.
Kang Sin Loon (Alex)
Strategy Development & HR Director of Cheng & Co
HRDF TTT-CERTIFIED TRAINER
Alex Kang is an Accounting Degree holder and an HRDF TTT Certified Trainer. He is actively involved in non-governmental organization community service initiatives and appointed as General Deputy Treasure of Malaysia International Commerce, Culture & Arts and Facilitation Association (MICAFA). In recognition of his talent, career progression, and professional success, Alex Kang has been nominated for the Fellowships from Meinders School of Business of Oklahoma City University, USA.
Register to Workshop: How to Protect your Contractual Rights using Effective Contract Management now:
22 May 2021
9am – 5.30pm
Wong Yuen Hwa & Kang Sin Loon