SELF-RESCUE: Responsibilities of Director Intro
张诗汉 Samuel Tiew Sze Hann
诚国集团英达秘书首席执行官 Head of Corporate Secretarial Services
- Advance Diploma in Commerce (Business Management)
- Associate member of the Malaysia Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (“MAICSA )
- a double Fellowship from Meinders School of Business at Oklahoma City University and MAICSA
- 19 years of experience in Malaysia secretarial practices
Mr. Samuel Tiew Sze Hann Head of Corporate Secretarial Services of CC Group. Responsible for overseeing and managing the overall corporate secretarial services activities of CC Group. He acquired more than 19 years of experience in Malaysia secretarial practices and is an expert in the following area:
- Corporate Re-structing and Advisory
- Dead-Lock situation solution to Board of Directors / Shareholders
- To oversee the election procedure for Society
- Attending Annual General Meeting for Company and Society
- Bonus issue, right issue and preference share exercise etc.
- Liquidation by Members Voluntary winding up
Disclaimer : © 2021 Cheng & Co Group, a company incorporated under Malaysian Companies Act 1965.
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act upon such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.