Complete Your Taxes, Simply!
Precise, Qualified, Affordable
In today’s dynamic world, we help businesses navigate complication and risk by empowering them to make informed business decisions, while meeting their tax and other responsibilities.
Here for you
Our tax professionals offer services across all tax disciplines to help you thrive in this era of rapid change. We have competencies in business tax, international tax, transaction tax and tax-related issues associated with people, compliance and reporting and law. We invite you to leverage our experience, skills, and business insights to help you thrive.
List of Services
Our tax accountants have exceptional attention to detail along with excellent analytical skills. We enforce strong time management skills to deliver on time, as well as good communication liaise effectively with clients, both internal and external on the following:
- Advising on the tax efficiency of Merger and Acquisitions, takeovers, and restricting of companies
- Expatriate remuneration package
- Advising individual and company on RPGT, SST and Tax incentive
- Cross border and International Tax planning
Tax Assurance & Investigation
Tax assurance is a Self-Assessment System that is carried out by the tax authority to ensure and enhance the tax compliance of an individual or company. Despite the objective of increasing the voluntary tax compliance of taxpayers, tax audit also aims to educate and generate awareness of taxpayers towards their rights and responsibilities.
On the other hand, Tax Investigation is way more complicated than tax audit. Tax investigation is a process to find out the illegal acts like fraud, tax evasion, negligence in reporting income of suspected taxpayers. Taxpayers who fail to pass the investigation will need to pay penalties (minimum RM 1,000 to maximum RM 10,000) and shall pay the special penalty of double (2 times) the amount of undercharged tax.
Every taxpayer should assure that they are compliant with tax compliance to avoid unfavourable consequences. Therefore, taxpayers may approach us for Tax Compliance Services as an adequate self-assessment.
Our tax audit and investigation advisory service consist of:
- Preparation of required workings, computations, reconciliation and supporting documents
- Reply inquiries proposed by the tax authorities
- Analyze and engage on proposals given by the tax authorities
- Submit alternative resolution for issues in dispute
- Attend meetings and discussion with tax authorities for follow up the case Analyze & submit alternative resolution for issues in dispute
Indirect taxes such as SST have a huge impact on your business. With the introduction of consumption-based taxes around the world and fluctuating VAT rates to plug ever growing budget deficits, keeping abreast of legislative change to ensure compliance is key. Our indirect tax consultants help you plan strategically to reduce your indirect tax costs by developing efficient indirect tax structures, preventing leakage, and averting the damage that can be caused by non-compliance.
SST initial studies, assist in SST registration and dealing with Customs on SST issues
- SST returns bimonthly review
- SST health checks
- Managing customs ruling applications
The primary goal of a Tax Compliance is to recommend effective tax strategies that promote the financial well-being of the company or individual while complying with all appropriate laws and regulations. Our tax professionals have brought significant impacts on enhance organisation’s bottom line or an individual’s personal wealth through finding appropriate ways to reduce the tax burden by appropriately managing finances and assets and by avoiding the risk of costly disputes or audits.
a. Personal Tax Compliance Services
- Joint Management Body (JMB), Management Corporation (MC), or Joint Management Corporation (JMC)
- Business Owner
- Self Employed
b. Corporate Tax Compliance Services
- Local (trading, manufacturer, property developer, construction, airline, IT industry)
- Foreign branch
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- To prepare and file at the Inland Revenue Board (IRB), the Company’s annual tax return (Form C) and, in that connection, prepare the income tax computation.
- To advise the payment of the balance of tax (if any) based on the Company’s annual tax return
- To advise the due date for submission of the return of original estimated tax payable (Form CP 204)
and compliance requirements in relation to the amount of the estimated tax.
- To complete and submit the Form CP 204 based on the amount of estimated tax payable furnished by the company.
- To remind for the 6th and 9th month’s revision of estimates of tax payable
- To prepare and submit the revision of the estimate of tax payable via Form CP204A, if any.
- To remit monthly tax instalments payment at the IRB payment counter (excluding cheque collection services from your office)
- To send the tax instalment scheme or CP 204 to the company and to confirm receipt of the same.
Transfer Pricing Advisory
The introduction of The Malaysian Transfer Pricing Guidelines explains the provision of Section 140A in the Income Tax Act 1967 and the Transfer Pricing Rules 2012. It governs the standard and rules based on the arm’s length principle to be applied to transactions between associated persons.
Generally, in the event of a transfer pricing audit by the tax authorities, they would require transfer pricing documentation detailing the transfer pricing methodologies adopted and the documentary proof to support the transfer pricing policies to be made available to them for review.
Our Transfer Pricing Advisory as follows aims to mitigate the risks of pricing adjustments, double taxation, and penalties:
- TP documentation preparation
- Benchmarking exercise
- Pricing basis and methodology adopted by the company
- Related company transactions
- Business strategy
- Functional and risks analysis
- Transfer pricing methodologies assessment (Comparable uncontrolled price method (CUP), Resale price method (RPM), Cost-plus method (CPM), Profit split method (PSM)
Lam Kwai Soon
Jack Wong Wai Ying
Lau Hui Xian
Stay Current with Our Newsletter
Keep ahead of the competition with the important industry highlight, tax updates, insightful articles, and other exciting news.
Tel: +603-7985 9999
Fax: +603-7980 0191
Follow our social media