Value-added solutions tailored to the needs of our clients.
We assist our clients in complying with the requirements of the Companies Act 2016 and relevant legislation.
Whether you are well established or plan to set up a new entity in Malaysia, we can assist with the following services.
Frequently Requested Services
Entity Formation and Business Registration
- Public Limited Company (Bhd.)
- Private Limited Company (Sdn. Bhd.)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Company Limited by Guarantee (Foundation)
- Society and Association
- Foreign Branch
- Representative Office
- Providing corporate consultancy as relates to secretarial
- Maintaining the Company’s registers and statutory records
- Preparing and filing statutory forms relating to company changes
- Preparing the directors’ and members’ resolution
- Organizing the directors’ and members’ meeting
- De-registration of the Company
Business License Application
a. General License refers to premise and signboard license. Companies in Malaysia are required to apply for these licenses from the respective local state authority. The requirements may vary from different states of Malaysia.
b. Industry-specific licenses are licenses unique to a particular industry or sector specified by the Malaysian government.
- Construction Industrial Development Board and Engineering License (CIDB)
A construction company must obtain a license from the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) before undertaking any construction and related activities in Malaysia.
- Wholesale, Retail and Trade License (WRT)
A company must apply for WRT License if it is in the wholesale, retail, franchise, and direct selling business with foreign equity of more than 50%. The minimum paid-up capital must be RM 1 million.
- Recruitment License
A recruitment company that operates as a private employment agency must apply for a license from the Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia before the commencement of business.
- Manufacturing License
A manufacturing company is required to apply for a manufacturing license from MIDA if it has paid-up capital of RM2.5 million and above or 75 full-time employees. If a manufacturing company does not fulfil the requirement, it is advisable to apply for an exemption letter from MIDA.
Employment Pass Application
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Application
MAY - AUGUST 2020 CONTENTS FOREWORD STRATEGY 4 - A NEW...
By Ng Chee Yong & Aris Looi Michael (not his real name), 36, is a manager in a multinational...
SUCCESSION STAGE Half a century might be a long time for a person but not for a company. Many of...
Stay Current with Our Newsletter
Keep ahead of the competition with the important industry highlight, tax updates, insightful articles, and other exciting news.
Company Secretary Representatives
Oh Yih Shan
Teo Yang Zhi
Tel: +603-7985 9999
Fax: +603-7980 0191
Follow our social media