Business valuation not only serve the purpose of showing the economic worth of the business. But, it also helps a company in future business development in these aspects:
- Re-examine the historical figures, and this information can be used for strategies planning.
- Business valuation provides an actual figure for the bank to review your company’s status, and it makes the process of loan and factoring easier.
Business valuation is a process of examining the economic worth of the company. Business valuation carries out via different tools, it varies upon the field of the business. However, the most common tool adopted will be the financial statement, assets, and expenses.
How Can Cheng & Co Help?
The business valuer needs to obtain licenses and qualifications in order to carry out the process of business valuation. The process needs to be done with a high standard of professionalism as it needs to be strictly conducted. And, Cheng & Co can provide service up to the standard, and go extra miles on assisting your company.
We provide services like:
- Business Valuation Services:
▪ Valuation of business interests
▪ Assets valuation (tangible/ intangible)
▪ Valuation of share-based payment
- Valuation Advisory Services
▪ Financial reporting analysis
▪ Business transaction advisory
▪ Fund collection valuation
▪ Risk assessment for financial tools