Systematic examination of risk accounts, and records of an organization in compliance with the requirements of the Companies Act 2016, and international audit & accounting standards.
We practice a Risk Based Audit Services to provide constant recommendations and solutions for improvement to ensure the quality of the financial statement data and the system of internal control.
Compliment with quality assurance services to provide value enhancement in the financial statement reporting of the company to the shareholders.
How can our Audit Services benefit business owner?
Our experienced auditors handle audits by considering a broad range of issues associated with the risks of your business in depth, increasing our opportunities to assist you in avoiding and tackling the problems which could threaten the achievement of your business objectives. We constantly provide valuable insights and guides, as well as aiding companies with recommendations on current best practices and practical solutions.
There is therefore a value-added dimension to the business risk audit approach of Chengco PLT that is consistent with a desire to ensure that the audit provides insights and information which is valued by your management and contributes to your entity in positive ways.
Our philosophy of providing a holistic approach to meeting the needs of our client has led to not only coverage of financial but also other aspect of the business such as risk management, ratio analysis and independence tax management.
Citation (case studies)
In one of our recent engagements, we have been able to recognize and suggest recommendation on tax saving solutions. Our audit team managed to identify more than RM5 million obsolete stocks and collaborated with our tax professionals to generate more than RM1.0 million in tax savings for the client. Our people go beyond the numbers to contribute to our clients.
What type of Audit Services can we provide?
- Chengco PLT is a registered firm with the Audit oversight board (AOB) under the Securities Commission of Malaysia. We are one of the few firms qualified to perform audit on public listed companies or other public entities. (I.e. interest scheme, trust, foundation, etc.)
- We are experience in a diverse range of businesses from start-ups to multinational private or public listed company and our people are capable and knowledgeable in various accounting standards such as;
Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS)
Malaysian Financial Reporting System (MFRS)
International Financial Reporting System (IFRS)
Our audit and assurance service includes:
- Agreed Upon Procedures Audit
- Financial and Procedural Audit
- Operational & System Audit
- Financial Due Diligence Audit