Blue ocean strategy is a potent method for questioning value propositions and business models and exploring new customer segment. It provides us a “big picture” that helps to understand how changing one part of a business model impacts other components.
What the Blue Ocean Strategy really does is about to create completely new industries through fundamental differentiation as opposed to competing in existing industries by tweaking established models. They create new, uncontested market space through what the authors call value innovation. This means creating new benefits and services, while also reduce costs by eliminating less valuable features or services. Thus, how to do we implement blue ocean strategy to build successful business model?
Join our SIDC CPE-Approved & HRDF Claimable Course Building your Successful Business Model to understand more!
During this webinar, you will able to:
1. Understand the concept of Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS).
2. Utilize Blue Ocean tools & frame works in order to Identify the necessary BOS steps in building your own solid business model that able to capture market share.
3. Identify your own business model and strategy in order to have competitive edge over your worthy competitors.
About the Webinar:
Date: 21 August 2021
Time: 9am – 5:30pm
RM 200 (Early Bird)
RM250 (Normal Price)
1. Understanding Blue Ocean Strategy (BOS).
2. Blue Ocean Tools & Frameworks.
3. Visual Exploration.
4. Visual Strategy Creation.
5. Put your Learning into Practice.
6. Q & A.
You will earn 10 CPE points & 7 CPD points upon completion this course and this course is HRDF Claimable.
Read more here
21 Aug 2021
9am – 5.30pm
Ng Chee Yong