How to Manage Shareholding
Attend this webinar and learn how the equity crowdfunding affect your shareholding dilution and ways to manage it.
Malaysian Equity Crowdfunding (ECF) platforms have seen significant growth in line with the government’s call for financial services to develop an efficient capital market. As of December 2019, RM73.74 million investments was raised, with 80 successful campaigns and 77 successful issuers. Hence, we expect many small businesses would like to explore the myth between equity funding and shareholding.
Who Should Join?
Small busines who would like to:
- Tap on ECF for funding
- Offer Redeemable Convertible Preference Share
- Explore the myth between equity funding and shareholding
What You’ll Gain
- Understand how equity funding affects the current shareholding
- Understand the correlation between shareholding dilution and return of higher company’s value
- Understand the difference between preference share and equity share offering.
张诗汉 Samuel Tiew Sze Hann
诚国集团英达秘书首席执行官 Head of Corporate Secretarial Services
- Advance Diploma in Commerce (Business Management)
- Associate member of the Malaysia Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (“MAICSA )
- a double Fellowship from Meinders School of Business at Oklahoma City University and MAICSA
- 19 years of experience in Malaysia secretarial practices
Mr. Samuel Tiew Sze Hann Head of Corporate Secretarial Services of CC Group. Responsible for overseeing and managing the overall corporate secretarial services activities of CC Group. He acquired more than 19 years of experience in Malaysia secretarial practices and is an expert in the following area:
- Corporate Re-structing and Advisory
- Dead-Lock situation solution to Board of Directors / Shareholders
- To oversee the election procedure for Society
- Attending Annual General Meeting for Company and Society
- Bonus issue, right issue and preference share exercise etc.
- Liquidation by Members Voluntary winding up
KNOW-HOW-TO-SELF-RESCUE from Cheng & Co Group by joining the webinar on:
3rd February 2021
3.00pm – 4.30pm
4th February 2021
3.00pm – 4.30pm