Johor state government have announced a cash aid mainly to give assistance to those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. The aid is mainly for those who previously did not receive cost of living aid (BSH) or Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN).
Below is some information on the cash relief:-
1. What is Cash relief application courtesy of Covid-19 Johor?
- RM250 or RM500 cash assistance provided to those who meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Who is eligible to apply?
- On priority on those Individual or household who have never received any assistance either from the federal or state governments such as BSH/BPN, food or cash assistance at the state level
- Household income lesser than RM8,000 per month who fail to receive BPN/BSN.
- Single working individuals with age 18 and above who not in the family’s dependents.
3. How is the cash relief application being process?
- The viral form on social media is not for public circulation. The Johor State Government has appointed representatives/ coordinator to represent the Johor State government to identify the qualified people.
- The representative will identify the target group and complete the application form.
- Channel center (Adun office, District office and Local authorities) will enter the application information into the e-IHSAN Johor system, the e-IHSAN Johor system will inform the results of each application to all Channel center.
- Successful applications will receive cash relief through electronic funds transfer. The determination to those who deserve cash relief courtesy of COVID-19 Johor is subject to final assessment by Johor’s e-Ihsan system under the operand of Johor State Treasury.
4. What is system e-IHSAN Johor?
- Johor’s e-IHSAN system is an Information Center system that contains information on recipients of assistance from the federal and state governments such as BSH / BPN. e-IHSAN will only process the information received for qualified applicants and will evaluate each application for uniformity and not overlap.
5. Who can I contact regarding this cash relief application courtesy of Covid-19 Johor if I have further enquiries:
The district office of Johor as per below:
- Johor Bahru : 07-223 1963/ 07-223 1969/ 07-223 2233
- Muar: 06-952 1021
- Batu Pahat: 07-434 1333
- Segamat: 07-9435670/ 07-9435671/ 07-9435676
- Kluang: 07-771 1305
- Pontian: 07-687-1322/ 07-6871323
- Kota Tinggi: 07-883 1241
- Mersing: 07-799 1121/ 07-799 8832
- Kulai: 07-662 2929/ 07-663 0006
- Tangkak: 06-978 1008/ 06-978 7100
Source from Makmur Johor Official Facebook Announcement (https://www.facebook.com/MakmurJohor01/photos/pcb.150948813092277/150948639758961/?type=3&theater)
Cheng & Co is the leading home-grown International Accounting Firm provide one-stop professional centre with innovative solutions for excellence. Our team is specialized in providing insightful advice to assist your company to get through the business difficulties.
The contact details of Cheng & Co Regional office personnel are as follows: or
Northern Region (Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak) Mr. Albert Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Central Region (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor) Mr. Sam Kong (email@example.com)
Southern Region (Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor) Mr. Aaron Heng (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms Moon Gan (email@example.com)
The information provided by CHENG & CO (“we,” “us” or “our”) on www.chengco.com.my (the “Site”) [and our mobile application] is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site [and our mobile application] is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site [or our mobile application].