When deliberating back-end operations, the following concerns are foremost in the minds of most business owners:
ARE YOUR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS & PAYROLL REPORTS PREPARED ON A TIMELY BASIS?
- Business owners must always treat management accounts as the pillar that ensures the firm running of a business. It should be looked at as a tool for successful operations instead of just for compliance purposes. Management accounts should always be up to date especially on cash and bank balance and cash flow. Cash flow management is crucial to the successfully and smoothly run a business. Another important information in management accounts is amounts owe to you by customer. Businesses should always keep outstanding amounts such as these to its lowest otherwise this will become a burden to its cashflow and can be perceived as indirectly providing free funding for customers.
- Payroll compliance is equally critical as any delay in salary and statutory contributions will cause inconvenience for employees and can potentially incur penalties from regulatory bodies. Any payroll delay could trigger massive dissatisfaction for employees. With employees being the most important resource for any business, it is important to keep payroll information up to date.
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM TO RETAIN FINANCE AND HR STAFF?
- Staff turnover in Finance and HR has generally been high and it is always tough to get the right candidates with the required skills, knowledge and attitude.
- On top of that, the candidate that you recruit may not be justifiable if the workload is not much.
IS YOUR FINANCE & HR TEAM TRULY FUNCTIONING AS A STRATEGIC PARTNER?
- Finance & HR teams might not always act as a strategic partner for business owners to make strategic decisions. Among the reasons include information provided to business owners might not be up to date.
If you are having difficulties answering the above, it is time for you to engage Pro B Centre Sdn Bhd to be your strategic Global Business Services partner for all your backend operation needs.
The benefits of outsourcing your backend operations are as below:
- LOWER COSTS as we could achieve economies of scale for running these functions. You could realise cost reductions of between 20 – 40% on your existing staffing and overhead expenses.
- Business owners and management will feel HASSLE-FREE as they no longer need to worry about backend business function such as Finance; Human Resources and Taxation. We have access to industry standard practices (such as accounting standards, HR rule & regulations, Income tax rules and regulations) through our knowledge management system.
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES as we are experienced in all operational functions and we will optimise our staffing levels as per your business requirements.
- NO INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS REQUIRED for outsourced functions as it will be our responsibility.
- NO STAFF RETENTION ISSUES for these functions as we will recruit required talent to provide these services to you.
- YOU CHANNEL ALL YOUR TIME AND INVESTMENTS IN AREAS WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE TRULY MATTERS.
Like this article? Visit our newsletter for more.
For similar future events,